Zamora Handball summons its members for the Ordinary General Assembly
The Zamora Handball Club has announced through social networks the call of its partners for the celebration of the Ordinary general meeting which usually happens before each season at the pistachio club. A meeting to take place on Wednesday, September 7 at 8:30 p.m. in the Assembly Hall of the Department of Sportson the Sport City.
As detailed by the club itself, the appointment of the partners with the board of directors of the “Guerreros de Viriato” club will consist of the following agendaa:
1. Reading and approval of the previous minutes, if applicable.
2. Report from the President on the activity report for the previous year, examination and approval of the same, if applicable.
3. Approval, if applicable, of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the financial year 2022/2023.
4. Presentation and approval, if applicable, of the Economic Budget for the 2022/2023 season.
5. Presentation and approval, if applicable, of the activity plan for the 2022/2023 financial year.
6. Requests and questions.
Precisely, the assembly will coincide on September 7, with the penultimate pre-season friendly of the BM Zamora Enamora. A duel to be played against WB City of Salamanca which will take place at 7:00 p.m.. I find that it will not make it difficult for members to attend the meeting because the block of Ivan Lopez will play this match in the Sports City, specifically in the Manuel Camba pavilion.
MATCH SUSPENDED IN BURGOS
On the other hand, the first senior male team, the Zamora Enamora Handball, will not travel to Burgos tomorrow to play the friendly match that was scheduled against Burgos Handball.
The next appointment of Iván López’s group will be the next WednesdaySeptember 7, with a friendly at 7:00 p.m.in the Manuel Camba and before him Handball Salamanca.
#Zamora #Handball #summons #members #Ordinary #General #Assembly