UEFA Girls’s Champions League Spherical 2: Actual Sociedad – Bayern, Rosenborg – Actual Madrid | UEFA Girls’s Champions League
Spherical 2 of the UEFA Girls’s Champions League, which begins on 20 September, has seen Arsenal and Ajax, Actual Sociedad and Bayern, and Rosenborg and Actual Madrid conflict to resolve the final 12 group locations.
Who’s within the group stage?
The defending champion and the champions of the three highest ranked federations (France, Germany and England). As Lyon are each the defending champions and in addition champions of France, the champions of the fourth affiliation (Spain) additionally enter the group stage, which implies that Barcelona joins Lyon, Wolfsburg and Chelsea.
Lyon (FRA, champion)
They are going to be joined by the 12 winners of the second spherical, seven of whom come from the champions path (for the home champions) and the opposite 5 from the league path (for the groups that enter having completed second or third of their league).
The group stage draw will likely be broadcast reside on Monday 3 October at 13:00CET.
The 15 groups that make it by the primary spherical will be a part of groups beginning at this stage, similar to 2006/07 champions Arsenal, two-time runners-up Paris Saint-Germain, former semi-finalists Bayern or debutant Actual Sociedad.
first leg matches
Tuesday, September 20
HB Køge – Juventus (6:00 p.m.)
Actual Sociedad – Bayern Munich (19:00)
Rangers – Benfica (20:30)
Arsenal – Ajax (8:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, September 21
SFK 2000 Sarajevo – Zurich (15:30)
KuPS Kuopio – St. Polten (17:30)
Vorskla-Kharkiv-2 (UKR) – Vllaznia (ALB) (18:00)
Brann (NOR) – Rosengård (SUE) (18:00)
Rosenborg – Actual Madrid (6:00 p.m.)
Sparta Prague – Rome (18:30)
Valur – Slavia Prague (19:00)
Paris Saint-Germain – Hecken (20:30)
Wednesday, September 28
Vllaznia – Vorskla-Kharkov-2 (16:00)
Rosengård – Hearth (18:00)
Hecken – Paris Saint-Germain (18:45)
Sankt Polten – KuPS Kuopio (19:15)
Actual Madrid – Rosenborg (8:00 p.m.)
Benfica – Rangers (20:30)
Juventus – HB Koge (20:30)
Zürich – SFK 2000 Sarajevo (to be confirmed)
Slavia Prague – Valur (to be confirmed)
Thursday September 29
Rome – Sparta from Prague (14:30)
Bayern Munich – Actual Sociedad (19:00)
- Paris Saint-Germain have been runners-up in 2015 and 2017, and reached the semi-finals within the final three seasons.
- Bayern have been additionally semi-finalists previously, and quarter-finalists final season.
- Juventus and Madrid additionally reached the 2021/22 quarter-finals, having made it by this spherical (as did Arsenal).
- Benfica, Häcken and HB Køge have been within the group stage final season.
- Rosengård reached the 2003/04 semi-finals as Malmö.
- Häcken (like Göteborg), Sparta, Slavia and Valur are additionally former quarter-finalists.
- Ajax eradicated four-time champions Frankfurt within the first spherical.
- Sarajevo have turn into the primary staff to compete 20 seasons in a row; 20 begins can be a joint file.
- Debuting groups: Brann (recognized till 2021 as Sandviken), KuPS, Rangers, Actual Sociedad, Roma.
- Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Czech Republic, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Scotland weren’t represented in final season’s opening group stage. No membership from Albania or Bosnia and Herzegovina has reached the spherical of 16 beneath any format.
- Zürich gained 3-2 in Sarajevo within the 2008/09 second qualifying spherical.
What route is every tie from?
Arsenal (ENG) – Ajax (NED)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) – Hecken (SWE)
Actual Sociedad (ESP) – Bayern Munich (GER)
Rosenborg (NOR) – Actual Madrid (ESP)
Sparta Prague (CZE) – Rome (ITA)
Vorskla-Kharkiv-2 (UKR) – Vllaznia (ALB)
SFK 2000 Sarajevo (BIH) – Zurich (SUI)
Rangers (SCO) – Benfica (POR)
Sankt Polten (AUT) – KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
Valur (ISL) – Prague Slavia (CZE)
Brann (NOR) – Rosengård (SUE)
HB Koge (DEN) – Juventus (ITA)
Group stage draw
13:00CET, 3 October, Nyon
Matchday 1: October 19/20
Matchday 2: October 26/27
Matchday 3: November 23/24
Matchday 4: December 7/8
Matchday 5: December 15/16
Matchday 6: December 21/22
Quarter-final and semi-final draw
13:00CET, 20 January, Nyon
First leg: March 21/22
Second leg: March 29/30
First leg: April 22/23
Second leg: April 29/30
Remaining (PSV Stadium, Eindhoven)
June 3 or 4, to be confirmed
#UEFA #Womens #Champions #League #Actual #Sociedad #Bayern #Rosenborg #Actual #Madrid #UEFA #Womens #Champions #League