Slovenia vs. Belgium at Eurobasket 2022, outcome, statistics and highlights: Luka Doncic guided his workforce to the quarterfinals
With extra issues than they might have thought at first Slovenia gained the spherical of 16 tie in opposition to Belgium 88-72 and advance in eurobasket 2022. A good and long-suffering victory the place the Belgians went forward within the final quarter however Luka Doncić he took it upon himself to avoid wasting the furnishings.
Fraud 35 factors on 11 of 25 capturing from the sphere (44%), 5 rebounds and 5 assists the star of the Dallas Mavericks assumed a lot of the offensive load within the Balkan workforce. A considerably grey assembly at sure occasions for Luka, maybe not due to his numbers, however due to his steady complaints to the referees resulting from his selections. Regardless of every thing, Doncic was indubitably the person of the match alongside Klemen Prepelic and his outdoors experience.
Even so, Luka left actions to recollect:
📺 https://t.co/XA74VljBO4 pic.twitter.com/sJB93iJCtM
— #EuroBasket 2022 (@EuroBasket) September 10, 2022
Belgium battled and clung to the match tooth and nail to attempt to safe their place within the subsequent spherical. A sequence of dangerous selections by gamers like Kevin Tomb and Pierre Gillet He ended up condemning them within the final minutes.
Now Slovenia must wait for his or her rival of the winner of the match between Poland and Ukraine.
slovenia vs belgium: remaining outcome
|Gear||1 C||2 C||3C||4C||Whole|
Statistics of Slovenia vs. Belgium
- Luka Doncic (Slovenia): 35 factors on 11 of 25 capturing from the sphere (44%), 5 rebounds and 5 assists
- Goran Dragic (Slovenia): 11 factors on 5 of 12 capturing from the sphere (42%), 4 rebounds and 4 assists
- Mike Tobey (Slovenia): 12 factors on 5 of 8 area objectives (63%) and 6 rebounds
- Pierre-Antoine Gillet (Belgium): 15 factors in 6 of 18 makes an attempt (33%), 10 rebounds and a couple of assists
- Emmanuel Lecomte (Belgium): 16 factors in 7 of 13 makes an attempt (54%), 4 rebounds and a couple of assists
- Jonathan Tabu (Belgium): 9 factors in 3 of 5 makes an attempt (60%), 2 rebounds and a couple of assists
#Slovenia #Belgium #Eurobasket #outcome #statistics #highlights #Luka #Doncic #guided #workforce #quarterfinals