In Chile, what time is it and what channel broadcasts Inter Milan – Bayern Munich, for the Champions League?
The Nerazzurri kick off their participation within the competitors by internet hosting the Bavarian Large on the Giuseppe Meazza.
Inter de Milan opens within the group stage of the UEFA Champions League receiving to Bayern Munich on the Giuseppe Meazza.
Though he’s not at his finest in Serie A, after his setback within the Derby della Madonnina towards AC Milan (3-2) final Saturday, the group led by Simone Inzaghi will attempt to begin the match on the best foot during which they’re paired with Barcelona and Viktoria Plzen in Group C.
For the time being, they’ve registered two setbacks in 5 video games performed in Italy, which retains them in eighth place with 9 factors, 4 behind the chief Atalanta.
The Bavarian group, in the meantime, comes into this conflict undefeated. Their final end result within the Bundesliga was a 1-1 draw towards FC Union Berlin, ending third with 11 factors, behind solely Borussia Dortmund and Freiburg.
It needs to be famous that each golf equipment have met on seven earlier events in a European competitors, with three wins for every (D1). Certainly one of three wins Nerazzurri towards the German group it occurred within the last of the 2009-10 version (2-0).
- Bayern Munich have received 100% of their away video games towards Inter in European competitions (3/3), with their three whole wins towards them being away. The latest was a 1-0 draw within the 2010-11 UEFA Champions League spherical of 16.
- In Inter’s final 10 video games towards German groups within the UEFA Champions League, a complete of 39 targets have been scored (19 for, 20 towards), a mean of three.9 per recreation. In reality, of their final three clashes of this kind they’ve scored and conceded greater than 2 targets (2-3 v Borussia Dortmund in 2019-20, 2-2 and 3-2 v Borussia Mönchengladbach in 2020-21).
- Bayern Munich are undefeated of their earlier 10 conferences towards Italian opposition within the UEFA Champions League (W8 D2) for the reason that loss to Inter in March 2011. Certainly, the final Italian group to maintain a clear sheet towards Bayern within the competitors it was Inter within the 2009-10 last (2-0), with the German group scoring in every of their 14 video games since then (36 targets).
- Inter have began a Champions League season with a win in simply one of many final six during which they’ve performed their first house recreation (D3 L2), beating Spurs 2-1 in 2018-19. They failed within the final three seasons, drawing v Slavia Prague in 2019-20 and Borussia M’gladbach in 2020-21, earlier than dropping to eventual champions Actual Madrid final season.
- Since 2003-04, Bayern Munich have received all 18 of their opening UEFA Champions League group stage video games. The German group have scored 45 targets and conceded simply two in these 18 video games, profitable the final 9 by an combination rating of 27-0.
- Romelu Lukaku has been concerned in 17 targets in 16 video games for Inter in Europe (13 targets, 4 assists), together with eight in 10 UEFA Champions League video games (6 targets, 2 assists).
- Bayern Munich’s Sadio Mané may turn out to be the fourth African participant to achieve 25 targets within the Champions League (he has 24), after Didier Drogba (44), Mohamed Salah (36) and Samuel Eto’o (30).
- Among the many gamers who’ve scored a minimum of 5 targets for Inter within the UEFA Champions League, solely Adriano (125) and Julio Cruz (132) have a greater ratio of minutes per objective for the membership than Romelu Lukaku (142).
- No participant generated extra possibilities after driving (5+ meter journey with the ball) than Kingsley Coman within the UEFA Champions League final season (12), whereas solely Vinicius Júnior (48) and Mohamed Salah (31) had extra driving with dribbling than the Bayern Munich winger (26).