Attracts for the preliminary and important rounds of the U-19 Futsal Euro Cup 2023 | European under-19 futsal
The UEFA Below-19 Futsal EURO 2023 preliminary spherical and important spherical attracts have set the stage for the ultimate event.
In whole, 36 groups have registered, of which 35 will compete to hitch the host Croatia within the ultimate part in Poreč, scheduled for September 3-10, 2023. Spain gained the primary two editions in 2019 (beating Croatia within the ultimate) and 2022, and now the competitors returns to its common calendar after the second version was delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Along with the present champion, who’s aiming for a 3rd consecutive title, different contenders are the 2022 runner-up Portugal, semi-finalists Poland and Ukraine, and debutants Germany and Malta (each among the many ten groups that begin the preliminary spherical in January and vying for the highest three spots in the primary spherical).
Preliminary Spherical Teams (January 17–22)
Group A: England, Lithuania (hosts), Estonia, Malta
B Group: Montenegro, San Marino, Gibraltar (hosts)
Group C: North Macedonia (hosts), Kosovo, Germany
- The primary of every group advance to the primary spherical.
Predominant Spherical Teams (March 21–26)
Group 1: Poland, Slovenia, Moldova (hosts), Kazakhstan
Group 2: Ukraine, Romania, Serbia (hosts), winner of preliminary spherical Group B
Group 3: Portugal (hosts), Slovakia, Belarus winner of preliminary spherical Group C
Group 4: Belgium, Finland, Latvia (hosts), Georgia
Group 5 (host to be confirmed): France, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Azerbaijan
Group 6 (host to be confirmed): Spain (present champion), Netherlands, Hungary, Andorra
Group 7 (host to be confirmed): Italy, Turkey, Czechia, winner of preliminary spherical Group A
- The group winners will be a part of Croatia within the ultimate event, tentatively scheduled to be performed between September 3-10.
Meet the individuals
- Spain gained the primary two editions in 2019 (Riga) and 2022 (as hosts in Jaén).
- Croatia have been runners-up in 2019, whereas Portugal reached the 2022 ultimate after shedding within the 2019 semi-finals.
- Poland have reached the semi-finals in each editions, whereas Ukraine reached the semi-finals in 2022 (after shedding within the 2019 group stage, the spherical during which Croatia misplaced final time).
- Different groups that aspire to return to the ultimate part are France (2022), Italy (2022), Latvia (hosts in 2019), the Netherlands (2019) and Romania (2022).
- Germany and Malta make their debut, whereas England, Kosovo and Lithuania return after qualifying for the inaugural 2019 version
- Russia is sanctioned.
How the giveaway labored
- The hosts, Croatia, obtain a direct bye to the ultimate part.
- Of the opposite 35 entrants, the ten lowest-ranked associations by coefficient (primarily based on the outcomes of the 2 inaugural editions) begin within the preliminary spherical in January.
- Preliminary spherical contenders will compete for 3 locations alongside the 25 groups that can participate in the primary spherical in March, from which Croatia’s seven rivals shall be drawn for the ultimate event.
- Each rounds shall be performed as mini-tournaments at a single venue. The three winners of the preliminary teams will advance to the primary spherical, and the seven winners of the primary spherical teams will be a part of Croatia within the ultimate event.
- The choices are divided into 4 teams (three every in positions 1 and a pair of, and the opposite 4 in positions 3 or 4), primarily based on their coefficients, and drawn accordingly. Group A incorporates 4 choices and Group B may have three.
- North Macedonia (place 1), Lithuania (place 2) and Gibraltar (place 4 or 3) are pre-designated as hosts of the mini-tournament and are drawn in a separate Group 1, sustaining their rating. If Gibraltar is drawn first (Group A), it can play in place 4; in any other case, they are going to be assigned place 3 of Group B or C.
- Group 2 will then be drawn, which incorporates the remaining lowest ranked groups. Group 3 consists of San Marino and Kosovo, who will fill the second spherical locations not crammed by Lithuania. Group 4 incorporates Montenegro and England, who will fill the primary spherical locations that haven’t been crammed by North Macedonia.
heads of collection
Pot 1: hosts
North Macedonia (seeded 1)
Lithuania (seeded 2)
Gibraltar (seeded 3 or 4)
Drum 2: Seed 3 or 4
Pot 3: High seed 2
Pot 4: High seed 1
- Seven teams of 4 are fashioned: the seven group winners be a part of hosts Croatia on the ultimate event in Poreč.
- The groups are divided into 4 rating ranges primarily based on their coefficients: the three winners of the preliminary spherical teams be a part of these ranked 22-25 in place 4.
- 4 groups shall be beforehand designated as hosts of the mini-tournaments and shall be drawn from Pot 1 and positioned in Teams 1 to 4, sustaining their classification. Teams 5, 6 and seven is not going to have hosts assigned; every of those mini-tournaments shall be organized by one of many associations within the group, both by settlement or, if no settlement is reached by November 17, the UEFA administration will maintain a draw on November 18 to find out the hosts .
- The remaining groups are drawn by seed from Pots 2 to five in an identical strategy to the preliminary spherical, filling the vacant locations for his or her respective positions in every group.
- Primarily based on choices made by the UEFA Govt Committee, the next pairs of groups can’t be drawn into the identical teams: Spain and Gibraltar; Kosovo and Serbia; Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Ukraine and Belarus. Ought to Gibraltar qualify for the primary spherical and be drawn in the identical group as Spain, Gibraltar will advance to 4th place within the subsequent accessible group. The identical goes for Kosovo and Serbia, and for Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina. If Ukraine is drawn within the Belarus group, it can transfer to place 1 of the subsequent accessible group.
Pots and seeds
Pot 1: hosts
Portugal (Head of Sequence 1)
Pot 2: High seed 4
Preliminary Spherical Group A Winner
Preliminary Spherical Group B Champion
Preliminary Spherical Group C Winner
Pot 3: High seed 3
Pot 4: High seed 2
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pot 5: High seed 1
Spain (present champion)